Last Week’s Goals:
- Finish up 2015 Goals to Post to Blog (I think about this at all the wrong times. With packing up and going to Mesa and then getting ready to go to Flagstaff, I just never really sat on my computer to get anything done. I need to just set aside the time to do this because I know God is leading my Goals.)
- Bind Davy’s Books from the Last Two Units (I brought the books to Mesa with me, but that was as far as I got.)
- Rewrite Budget (This was actually a very relieving task. I still have a little bit of budgeting to get to for the future, but our basic budget is done. This helped me feel much more equipped to get back to fundraising for our remaining budget. I also kept keeping this low priority in my mind because I was dreading it so much, but in reality it was the most important task because now it will be done before Louis comes home. That removes stress from him, which is a great Valentine’s Present.)
- Begin making Weekly Goals that include the 2015 goals (I use my Daily Goals Excel Calendar every day, but I have not really put the Big Goals into the Calendar, so the beginning of a habit is there. Now I just need to follow through.)
- Blog Cleanup: Edit Scheduled Posts, Add Appropriate Widgets, and Move Posts (I honestly never even thought about this goal again until I checked how a blog post looked and realized I hadn’t done this.)
This Week’s Goals:
- Get an idea of the Expectations I have for When to Put Davy in Preschool
- Finish up 2015 Goals to Post to Blog
- Pick Up Louis at the Airport
- Spend Time With Daddy!
- Spend Time With Hubby!
Last week was an example of poor prioritizing. I kept shifting goals that had not been accomplished down to the next week, and I ended up with goals that I doubt I ever had any intention of accomplishing. The first goal also affected all the other goals that didn’t get done, so it was also unrealistic to expect those goals to happen. I think I just threw goals down on a page without really knowing how my week would look. My goals should have been more along the lines of the traveling we would be doing last week and this week.
This week I know that I will just be counting the hours until Louis is back with us. So, I am planning three whole Goals around seeing him. That seems more reasonable. He arrives on Friday!!!